Special protective coating for water based nets, environmentally friendly and highly resistant.
Product specifically designed for use in marine environment for users who want to avoid the use of active ingredients / biocides.
- Provides high protection against UV radiation.
- Enhances purity and provides a significantly longer life.
- Allows in situ cleaning of nets.
- Can be applied on new and old nets.
- High protection against the UV radiation.
- Excellent protection against mechanical damage.
- Fast drying.
- Easy application.
- Resistance to salt and fresh water.
- Low odor.
It is appropriate to protect the nets of polyester or polyamide which are at sea or in lakes and generally in areas of high pollution.
Display / shade: Black, Yellow
Specific gravity, 20 ° C: 1,40 ± 0,01
Drying time at 25 ° C:
- Surface: 15-25 minutes
- Dry to touch: 1-2 hours
- Dry depth: 24 hours
Recoat time at 15 ° C: 1-2 hours. Performance on a dry film thickness of 80 microns: 9-10 m2 / I
METHOD OF APPLICATION
This product contains heavy components. Shake well before each use.
Antifouling coating does not require the implementation of special protective equipment, however we recommend that all persons working with nets wear gloves. It is recommended that two coatings are applied with a thickness of about 80 microns.
Thinner / cleaning agent: Water
Method of application: Dipping or vacuum impregnation
Nets dyed with antifouling coating, must be placed in the sea with care to prevent damage to the coating.