Realizing the environmental challenges of today while maintaining the company’s environmental friendly core values, KATRADIS MARINE ROPES INDUSTRY SA commits to apply the optimum environmental practices in its production and business activities and also for the constant effort to reduce its environmental footprint.
Katradis Marine Ropes Industry SA Management, sensitized on issues concerning the environment, has developed and applies a complete Environmental Management System, focused on the special characteristics of its Production Processes. Katradis Environmental Management System is fully compliant with the International Standard ISO 14001:2015.
Katradis Marine Ropes Industry SA is committing:
- To monitor and improve the Procedures of the Environmental Management System.
- To comply with the National and International Environmental legislation.
- To stay updated with all changes in National and International Environmental Legislation and harmonize its procedures accordingly.
- To provide all, material or non, resources, necessary for the efficient operation of the Environmental Management System.
- To educate all company’s personnel on issues concerning the best performance of the Environmental Management System.
- To care for the briefing, education and training of its personnel in matters concerning the protection of the Environment.
The main Environmental Goals of the Company are:
- The constant effort for the reduction of the Company’s environmental footprint.
- The constant improvement of the Company’s Environmental Management System